About this Role
This full-time position plays a vital role to our growth. We are looking for someone who is excited about bringing a high level of organization and process expertise to take ownership of operations. We are committed to investing into our teams’ professional development, equipping them with skills and training to learn and grow. We want someone we can trust as an expert, empower as a professional, and partner with for growth.
While daily responsibilities will vary, below is a list of several key responsibilities for the Operation Coordinator:
- Leader and champion of company CRM system, including data entry, lease abstracts, maintenance, and reporting.
- Assistance coordinating and developing custom marketing materials
- Coordination of tours
- Document and template management
- Creation and management of email marketing campaigns
- Listing information posting and management
- Inbound inquiry management
- Nashville area preferred but not required. Remote work may be acceptable.
Qualifications and Experience
- Generally seeking entry-level, or up to three-years’ experience
- Experience in marketing preferred
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer-service mentality